Why does Siti Bainun even need 10 lawyers?

 

I feel compelled to write a series of short articles based on all my observations in the social media.

Recently, the case of Bella, a Down Syndrome child, caught us by surprise. A child of her age was supposed to be under the care of responsible adults; instead, she suffered from the way how the adults at the centre treated her. 

        This even caught the attention of the Tengku Mahkota of Johor. His Excellency had made a remark which I think is worth quoting: 

"I don’t even have 10 lawyers. Whatever it is, this is just the beginning. Bella is a real hero, and I will help Bella as best I can. I will ensure that every child in the country is protected. The Malaysian government must amend the law to protect children.“ 

        I have no way to verify this from the TMJ but at least, this is what appeared in a chat message. 

        Let's think back. Why would Siti Bainun need 10 lawyers to protect her interest? For a 30-year-old, she must be very rich to afford even one lawyer, but for 10? Our world is so full of the incredible.

        I would not question her innocence as this is a matter for the court to decide, but why does she even need 10 lawyers? Could she not have contributed the fund to help the poor instead? 

Everyone Abandons Siti Bainun?

All the jigsaw puzzles put together

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Jalan Palestin....

Singaporean commentator: "Anwar is making all the right decisions"

Exercise some critical thinking before accusing Hannah Yeoh or the Selangor State Government of nepotism